Chair of the Search and Governance Committee
- Appointed as a Governor in March 2013
- Chair of the Search and Governance Committee
- Member of the Academic Quality and Standards Committee
- Retired Director of Art at Malvern College and Past President of the Common Room. Head of Department at Clifton College, Cranleigh School and Malvern College.
- Accredited as Course Director of the BTEC Foundation course and introducing the course at Malvern College (the first school in the country to run the course)
- Senior examiner for A level Art and History of Art – OCR/EDEXCEL and a lead examiner for the International Baccalaureate.
- Served on National Committee for Art and Design as ATL representative.
- External Verifier for the Btec Art Foundation Course.
- Paintings exhibited in such venues as RWA, RBSA, Mall Galleries, White’s Gallery Covent Garden etc.