Access and Participation
Hereford College of Arts is committed to promoting fair access to all students, whatever their income or background. The college supports students at the pre-applicant stage through outreach activities and by working in partnership with a range of regional colleges. We continue to support our students throughout their studies by offering financial support together with academic and personal guidance.
The College reviews its financial support and fees on an annual basis – this information is submitted and regulated by the Office of Students through Access and Participation Plans (formerly known as Access Agreements). These plans set out how higher education providers will improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from higher education.
Further information regarding our tuition fees and financial support can be found on our funding pages, alternatively, please see below our current Access Agreement below together with previous Access Agreements for students who have already commenced their studies with us:
- Hereford College of Arts Access and Participation Plan 2020-21 to 2024-25 (Current)
- Hereford College of Arts Access and Participation Summary 2020-21 to 2024-25
- Hereford College of Arts Access and Participation Plan 2020-21 to 2024-25 (ARCHIVE)
- Hereford College Of Arts Access and Participation Plan 2019-20
- Hereford College of Arts Access Agreement 2018-19
- Hereford College of Arts Access Agreement 2017-18