We will be exhibiting at the Creative Career Showcase in Manchester, and we would love to see you there. This exciting two-day event invites prospective students to explore creative courses, apprenticeships, and careers – all in one place.
Hosted by UCAS, Create Your Future is a free event jam-packed with all things creative careers, from art, design, journalism, and music, to drama, fashion, and beyond. It is your chance to speak to over 100 universities, colleges, conservatoires, and apprenticeship employers, as well as subject specialists, careers advisers and admissions experts.
Download Your Event Guide to view the full list of exhibitors.
If you’re interested in a creative career, Create Your Future can help you decide on your next steps.
During your visit, you can:
- Talk to universities, colleges, and conservatoires about their creative courses.
- Chat to employers about creative apprenticeships.
- Speak to current students, apprentices, and employees about their experiences.
- Take part in hands-on workshops and watch live talks from creative industry experts.
- Watch live performances from current students
- Get expert advice from UCAS and careers adviser
Find us on stand no. 52
Pop by our stand to say hello and learn more about our courses and how we can help you achieve your creative potential.
Mark your calendars:
Tuesday 21st November 2023: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday 22nd November 2023: 10:00am – 3:00pm
We hope to see you there!