Short Course Programme 2020/21
We are currently in the process of reviewing our Short Course Programme and developing a new and exciting offer for 2020/21. Details will be available shortly and we invite you to register here to ensure you remain up to date and receive the new programme.
During lockdown, the short course community has remained active and we have enjoyed sharing the work of our students and profiling our talented short course teaching staff. Please visit our Short Course Online Exhibition and Instagram page to see what everyone has been up to.
To give you an idea of the courses we have previously offered, please see the drop down menus below. Many will return but we are also hoping to offer a few new courses, workshops and masterclasses.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Introduction to Drawing
- Introduction to Painting
- Still Life Painting
- Life Drawing
- Social Drawing
- Portfolio Building & Preparation
- Evening Drawing
- Evening Painting
- Access Ceramics
- Screen Printing
- 21st Century Maker
- Wanna Be A Sewing Bee? Make Me Sew!
- Garden Design
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere
- Digital Photography
- Desktop Publishing with Adobe InDesign
- Digital Imagery with Adobe Photoshop
- Building a Basic Website
- Drawing with Adobe Illustrator
- Access Ceramics – Two Day Workshop
- Silversmithing – Two Day Workshop
- Riso Card Workshop
- Simple Saddle Bag
- Small Leather Goods
- Small Leather Bag
- Blogging 101
- An Introduction to SEO
- Portraiture Masterclass
- Advanced Life Drawing & Painting Masterclass
- Portraiture Drawing & Painting Masterclass