Terms and Condtions.
1.This competition is free to enter.
2. It is open to all UK-resident students aged 16 years or over or those seeking to enter further or higher education within the next 12 months.
3. Other entrants - such as teachers, lecturers, other educational staff, and professional practitioners in the arts are welcome to join in on social media but they will not be eligible to win one of the cash prizes available unless they meet the criteria in point 2.
4. Employees of The Hereford College of Arts (HCA) will not under any circumstances be eligible to win a cash prize.
5. To submit an entry you must take a photograph using anyone of the 4 promotional frame postcards produced by Hereford College of Arts and post it on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the #InTheFrame hashtag and tagging Hereford College of Arts using the relevant social media handle.
6. Relevant social media handles are @herefordarts on Instagram, @HerefordArtsCol on Facebook or @HerefordArtsCol or @HerefordArtCol on Twitter
7. You are welcome to write on or otherwise embellish your frame.
8. Entrants must have taken the photographs themselves and have copyright of the images shown within the frame or permission to feature any work that is not their own.
9. All entrants agree that their entries may be shared on social media by Hereford College of Arts and featured on www.hca.ac.uk
10. All winners agree to participate in publicity related to the #InTheFrame competition.
11.You can submit as many entries as you like.
12. We will be looking for entries that are creative, intriguing and relevant to the Creative arts courses offered at Hereford College of Arts.
13. The judge will be drawn from staff at the Hereford College of Arts.
14. The judges decision is final.
15. There are 4 cash prizes of £50 each to be won.
16. The promotion will commence on 15.11.16.
17. 4 winners will be selected from all eligible competition entries.
18. If 10 or more eligible entries have been received (the 'threshold'), the first winner will be selected on 21.11.16
19. If 20 or more eligible entries have been received (the 'threshold'), the second winner will be selected on 28.11.16
20. If 30 or more eligible entries have been received (the 'threshold'), the third winner will be selected on 19.12.16
21. If 40 or more eligible entries have been received (the 'threshold'), the fourth winner will be selected on 27.03.17
22. HCA reserves the right to defer winner selection dates until threshold numbers of eligible entries have been received.
23. If amended, new winner selection dates will be published on this webpage.
24. If threshold eligible entry numbers are not received, HCA commits to have selected all 4 winners within 13 months of the start date of this promotion (by 15.12.17).
25. Entries cannot win more than one prize.
26. Winners will be announced on social media and winners will be tagged and contacted via direct message Social Media wherever possible.
27. It is the winner's responsibility to get back to the promoter within 14 days to confirm their eligibility and acceptance of the prize.
28. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, their prize will be forfeit and The Promoter will select a new winner in their place.
29. Cash prizes will be offered as a cheque or if requested the equivalent value may be issued as vouchers at The Promoters discretion.
30. The promoter is Hereford College of Arts, Folly Lane, Hereford.