with Yolanda Campbell
The aim of this course is to take you on a creative journey using practical sessions and realistic methods, equipping you with the confidence, skills and knowledge to create your own floral designs. Each week you will receive a full demonstration by your tutor who will guide and support you in completing designs to take home. A range of simple designs and techniques will be covered suitable for Weddings and Celebrations.
Included in the course content:
- Glued Corsage
- A Continental Styled Arrangement
- A Spring Bouquet Using Manipulated Foliage
- Front facing hand-tied design using seasonal flowers and foliage
- Learn how to dress the top of a cake
- Create a pew end suitable for a church
- A Traditional asymmetrical design
- A Basket arrangement suitable a baby girl
- A Modern design showing a variety of textures
- A Simple Garland
Yolanda is an award winning floral designer and teacher achieving Gold at the 2016 RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
6.30pm - 9pm
Spring - 17th January 2018 (Wednesdays)
Spring - 1718OEFLORI2
Fresh flowers and foliage will be provided each week but you will be required to bring your own basic tool kit, a list will be provided in advance.
Other courses you may like...
For more information please contact The Short Course team by email, or call 01432 845302.