with Yolanda Campbell
The aim of this course is to take you on a creative journey using practical sessions and realistic methods, equipping you with the confidence, skills and knowledge to create your own floral designs. Each week you will receive a full demonstration by your tutor who will guide and support you in completing designs to take home. A range of simple designs and techniques will be covered suitable for Weddings and Celebrations.
Included in the course content:
- Glued Corsage
- A Continental Styled Arrangement
- A Spring Bouquet Using Manipulated Foliage
- Front facing hand-tied design using seasonal flowers and foliage
- Learn how to dress the top of a cake
- Create a pew end suitable for a church
- A Traditional asymmetrical design
- A Basket arrangement suitable a baby girl
- A Modern design showing a variety of textures
- A Simple Garland
Yolanda is an award winning floral designer and teacher achieving Gold at the 2016 RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Please contact the Short Course Team.
Fresh flowers and foliage will be provided each week but you will be required to bring your own basic tool kit, a list will be provided in advance.
Other courses you may like...
For more information please contact The Short Course team by email, or call 01432 845302.