• Applicants should have an advanced understanding of their particular discipline and be able to demonstrate their ability to sustain research at MA level
• Applicants should be (or about to become) graduates. Preference will be given to good honours graduates although exceptional applicants from a non-academic background will also be considered
• Applicants should submit a short proposal of up to five hundred words, detailing a proposed programme of study, supported by an electronic portfolio of current practice, which will form the basis of discussion within the interview
• Applicants whose first language is not English must achieve IELTS level 7.0 (reading & writing) or equivalent prior to enrolment.
• Typical applicants would be Fine Art graduates. However, graduates from other disciplines within art, design and media will be considered
• Professional artists who wish to reposition their practice may also qualify.
Fees & Funding